Bid Manager - Leadership Development Consultancy
£40,000 - £45,000 basic salary
Our client is an innovative people management company with expertise in the areas of leadership, talent, and engagement.
We're looking for a Bid Management professional to support the Growth team to identify, bid for and win new consulting project.
Working with an established team you will play a central role in advancing the image of the Company, delivering inspirational work, developing and drafting tender submission documents including; expression of interest (EOI), pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs) and responses to invitation to tender (ITT).
Reporting to the Head of Business Growth you will also hold key relationships with the CEO, Operations Manager, Fiance Controller, Head of Consulting, Business Growth Team, Consulting Team, Client Services, Creative and Digital. You will also manage one Business Development Executive directly.
Behaviours and Requirements
Client and Relationship Management
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong personal drive to deliver value to the client
- Able to establish and maintain a strong internal and external network of contacts
- Business and organisationally aware
- Work with clients and colleagues in a way that is consistent with our values and business priorities
- Excellent communication skills - strong, clear, and articulate
- Analytical, diagnostic skills, able to understand and anticipate Business Growth needs
- Familiar with using various client procurement systems
- Bid management or project management experience and skills (planning, organising, communication, evaluation and review)
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines. Willing and able to juggle many tsks effectively
- Has experience in a wide range of learning and development solutions
- Able to work at high speed and intensity whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient, positive under pressure
- Is regarded as having strong impact and is personally credible
- Is committed to personal, and professional development
- Can take responsibility to see bids and projects through to completion
The role is based in offices near Kings Cross in London, and offers a basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing company who work with many market-leading and widely-admired companies. If you think you have what it takes to add value to this role, then apply now.
Austin Benn is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of sales and marketing professionals across the UK.
Austin Benn Consultants operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.