A great new opportunity for an experienced Head of Practice - Executive Coaching with a leading talent management consultancy based in London. A market leader in the people development and top team coaching sector, offering a £75,000 salary and superb career opportunities in its leadership and Executive Coaching practice. Operating from their offices in London - you will oversee the Executive coaching practice and work closely with the other divisions to ensure it grows.
Head of Executive Coaching Practice - £75,000 - London based - excellent benefits - Global market leader
Ideally you will have:
- a Batchelors degree in Occupational Psychology or business
- An internationally recognised coaching qualification
- experience of working in a professional services/talent management consulting organisation delivering coaching/ leadership solutions.
- a proven track record of delivering talent management, assessment, leadership or executive level coaching solutions into major corporate clients, managing feedback and client relationships
- comfortable managing client relationships at Board and executive level working on complex, high-level projects
- experience of creating and designing viable high value senior level talent management solutions.
To apply for this role contact John Corfield at Austin Benn's offices in London
Austin Benn is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of sales and marketing professionals across the UK.
Austin Benn Consultants operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.